Рукодельные форумы на HobbyPortal.ru
Рукодельные форумы на HobbyPortal.ruБывшие форумы Мелиссы
Рукодельные форумы на HobbyPortal.ru
 FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   medals.phpНаграды   РегистрацияРегистрация  ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   Правила форумаПравила форума   ФотогалереяФотогалерея   Линейки от myJaneЛинейки   ВходВход   Женский журнал myJaneЖенский журнал myJane   Кулинария на Поварёнок.руКулинария на Поварёнок.ру   Товары для рукоделия: Тётушка.ру 

Все уже в сообществах на Hobbyportal.ru, а вы всё ещё здесь?

Уважаемые пользователи форума Hobbyportal.ru, по решению администрации портала, форум Хоббипортал продолжит своё существование в автономном режиме и больше не будет поддерживаться. Все мастера рукоделия теперь обсуждают самые интересные темы в разделе Сообщества на Hobbyportal.ru, присоединяйтесь!

Let's get started!!!
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4  След.

Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.   вывод темы на печать    Форумы на HobbyPortal.ru -> Языковые форумы -> Английский
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Olik

СообщениеДобавлено: 04 Янв 2007 22:03    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

meteliza, here is a link to the Russian forum. There is a lot of information about immigrants and the USA.
http://forum.privet.com/

P.S. Sorry for mistakes. I'm just studing English. Oh, it seems so long though. And sometimes I think I never can speak and write English. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

meteliza

Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: 04 Янв 2007 22:14    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Olik
thank you
and welcome to the club - English is one of the richest languages and it is not too easy to speak or write it...
It is said English is easy to study the first ten years Laughing
(I'm not sure for the translation Confused )
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Galochka
Модератор
Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: 04 Янв 2007 23:58    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

meteliza
Браво!
Well,I wouldn't say that English is more difficult than other langauges...The grammar is not difficult in comparison to many other European languages!

meteliza

Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: 05 Янв 2007 00:58    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Galochka
Well, the grammar is sometimes not complicated compared to other languages, but, actually, English has the richest vocabulary and that makes it difficult to study at the advanced level Smile
Цитата:
The statistics of English are astonishing. Of all the world's languages (which now number some 2,700), it is arguably the richest in vocabulary. The compendious Oxford English Dictionary lists about 500,000 words; and a further half-million technical and scientific terms remain uncatalogued. According to traditional estimates, neighboring German has a vocabulary of about 185,000 and French fewer than 100,000

http://hypertextbook.com/facts/2001/JohnnyLing.shtml
Olik

СообщениеДобавлено: 05 Янв 2007 03:27    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I believe English can be fluent only after studing at PedUniv.(every day for 5 years)
So there is no chance that I will speak or write fluently. It's so pity Crying or Very sad
I already become to hate it and feel stupid. Crying or Very sad

Olik

СообщениеДобавлено: 05 Янв 2007 03:47    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

meteliza
You say English is easy to study the first ten years
I would be glad if it is 10.
As for me: school (5 years), University (5years), personal English lessons for 6 months, now ESL (for 10 months), 2,5 years in the USA... and you can see what result is. Oh yes, I can say and write something, but it so poor... Crying or Very sad
Perhaps, I do not have a talant for English:( or all school methods do not work for me:(
I'm not talkative and outgoing person. I spend most time alone at home. And it is so difficult for me to find somebody to practice English.
I already do not know what to do. Can anybody help me or nothing can help me?
meteliza

Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: 05 Янв 2007 16:00    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Olik
there's no problem if you have an accent or you make mistakes - it is natural as English is not your mother tongue, so do not hesitate to speak more.
At your place I'd take the advantage of being in the US - you can just speak some English when you go shopping or use other opportunities like going to a sports slub etc.
Even at home you can watch TV or films in English Very Happy As for me, I adore learning languages with songs - I print out lyrics and listen to songs that I love - and I always get some new words or expressions Smile

Galochka
I wanted to ask you if ou know some songs in Spanish that would be rather easy in grammar and vocabulary Confused
I liked a lot Manu Chao, it is fun to study Spanish with his songs. (And this is true for his French songs as well). Wink
Galochka
Модератор
Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: 05 Янв 2007 20:00    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

meteliza
Oh!There are a lot of wonderful songs in Spanish! You know,if you search some musical sites in the USA,they offer many songs in Spanish and I guess many offer songs' words too.Do you want me to search it for you?I would gladly do it! Целую!

meteliza

Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: 06 Янв 2007 01:33    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Galochka
thanks a lot Для тебя!
I don't want to bother you..
I just thought may be you know some artists who are easy to understand...

And, can I ask you what language you teach now?
Galochka
Модератор
Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: 06 Янв 2007 02:18    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

meteliza
I teach ELL(English Language Lerners or in other words English for non-native speakers ) and some Spanish.About singers...You know,if you try to find Spanish singers,they all ( most of them) sing the words clearly,especially if you find slow songs.About Latin- American singers- most of them don't pronounce the words clearly.
By the way, The Swedish group Roxette has an album in Spanish too...
Shakira's Spanish songs are good to understnad I believe.There was also one Argentina group called Pimpinella some years ago.Their songs are all about love and quite pleasant to listen to. Сердечно

gannka

СообщениеДобавлено: 06 Янв 2007 08:50    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Olik писал(а):
meteliza
You say English is easy to study the first ten years
I would be glad if it is 10.
As for me: school (5 years), University (5years), personal English lessons for 6 months, now ESL (for 10 months), 2,5 years in the USA... and you can see what result is. Oh yes, I can say and write something, but it so poor... Crying or Very sad
Perhaps, I do not have a talant for English:( or all school methods do not work for me:(
I'm not talkative and outgoing person. I spend most time alone at home. And it is so difficult for me to find somebody to practice English.
I already do not know what to do. Can anybody help me or nothing can help me?

Don't worry, just continue with your life, you will learn. The first few years I had TV or radio constantly on most of the day, and you cannot help but listen. Also closed captions help very well on the early stages of learning. When I got to USA I had over 10 years of English learning, too, but first few month I just couldn't understand what they are saying. I did not have any Russian friends (except for my family) to speak with, so I had very good reason to learn English. I am stay at home mom, and the first times when I had to go to a doctor or to my son's teacher was a nightmare. I am very shy person, and this does not help either. I went online and searched for local crafts groups, signed up with them, and started to attend their meetings. I found very good friends there, and we understand each other. Of course I still make mistakes and have accent, but who does not? Listen and read, and look for people who share your interests and you will be fine.
meteliza

Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: 06 Янв 2007 16:46    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Galochka
thank you again for your help! Сердечно
I'll look for some Spanish artists!
In fact, I'd like to learn Castillian of Spain, I know there's a great difference between Spanish of different countries!
Even in Spain, the languages differ a lot! As I live not far from Catalonia and we often go for a weekend there, I try to use every opportunity to speak Spanish, but it's so different from Catalonian Laughing
I wouldn't like to add Latin American Spanish to this mishmash in my head Confused
Galochka
Модератор
Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: 08 Янв 2007 22:02    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ah!I have a friend living in the village where Catalonian is spoken.She speaks Spanish fluently<but is saying that Catalonian is too far away from Spanish! Потанцуем!
Galochka
Модератор
Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: 08 Янв 2007 23:35    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

meteliza
I have just found a Russian site for those who are interested in learning languages,including English and Spanish.What I find interesting here is that they have a library of Spanish songs.Have a look here:
http://www.studyspanish.ru/songs/ Потанцуем!

meteliza

Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: 09 Янв 2007 15:11    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Galochka
thank you again for your help! Для тебя!
Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.   вывод темы на печать    Форумы на HobbyPortal.ru -> Языковые форумы -> Английский Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4  След.
Страница 2 из 4

Перейти: