Рукодельные форумы на HobbyPortal.ru
Рукодельные форумы на HobbyPortal.ruБывшие форумы Мелиссы
Рукодельные форумы на HobbyPortal.ru
 FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   medals.phpНаграды   РегистрацияРегистрация  ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   Правила форумаПравила форума   ФотогалереяФотогалерея   Линейки от myJaneЛинейки   ВходВход   Женский журнал myJaneЖенский журнал myJane   Кулинария на Поварёнок.руКулинария на Поварёнок.ру   Товары для рукоделия: Тётушка.ру 

Все уже в сообществах на Hobbyportal.ru, а вы всё ещё здесь?

Уважаемые пользователи форума Hobbyportal.ru, по решению администрации портала, форум Хоббипортал продолжит своё существование в автономном режиме и больше не будет поддерживаться. Все мастера рукоделия теперь обсуждают самые интересные темы в разделе Сообщества на Hobbyportal.ru, присоединяйтесь!

Topic of the week
На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4  След.

Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.   вывод темы на печать    Форумы на HobbyPortal.ru -> Языковые форумы -> Английский
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Galochka
Модератор
Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: 29 Янв 2007 06:52    Заголовок сообщения: Topic of the week Ответить с цитатой

So, let me start this topic ...
I suggest you to speak about love things.Such a good topic to discuss!
Some people believe love at the first sight exists,some say it can only exist in books.What is your opinion about it!?
Сердечно

Galochka
Модератор
Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: 29 Янв 2007 06:58    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Personally I doubt that such kind of love can exist,at least I am speaking about my own experiences.I trully believe that to have a deep long-lasting feeling,you have to know the person both his advantages and disadvantages. If we suggest that we see a person for the first time,we can feel something romantic or even passionate about him,but it has nothing to do with the deep real love feeling.That is what I think!Tell me what you think about it! Потанцуем!
Ника Земляника

СообщениеДобавлено: 31 Янв 2007 15:58    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think, that love is a very complicated feeling. At first, it is necessary to learn something to love it. I cannot tell whether I love star fruit or not if I have never eaten it before. Yes, both star fruit and star people look good.Vision is such a powerful sense organ. But it can deceive us. Illusionists use it professionally. Wink

Ошибки в моем ответе были исправлены Галочкой.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
meteliza

Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: 01 Фев 2007 00:28    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Speaking of love to a person, I believe in love at the first sight.
Psychologists say that the first impression that we give to a person is the strongest one. In fact, the first 30 seconds are enough for this first impression.
To my opinion, later when you will get acquainted and know better your partner, your love is enriched with respect and interest and compassion and many other things. However the first impression stays the basis to a love relation.
Galochka
Модератор
Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: 01 Фев 2007 01:06    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

meteliza
I completely agree that the first impression is extremely important and I do believe that you can fall in love at the first sight,but I think love itself is a deeper feeling and it can be shaped and formed only with the time. Сердечно

Galochka
Модератор
Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: 08 Фев 2007 00:32    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

girls,who will be the next to suggest the topic for discussion this week? Боевой настрой
meteliza

Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: 10 Фев 2007 19:25    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Let me suggest a new subject to discuss Confused

To your opinion, what should we do to save our planet from the climate crisis? Is this matter important to you?

As to me, I've been living in the country for the last three years and I've started to care about nature... I really think of joining one of the nature or animal protecting organizations.

In my everyday life I try to adapt my way of life to a more ecologic style. As example, I try not to take car if I can take train or go by foot or by bicycle. I choose products which have less packing and I prefer pay a little bit more for organic food... We also separate waste to be recycled... When we have our own house we are planning to install solar panels and rain water collector...
Galochka
Модератор
Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: 10 Фев 2007 20:01    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

meteliza
I really admire you for trying to change something in our environment.I think you already have got the European style of thinking.It is extremely important!
As fot me I trully understand that people should do something to change our environment ,but I am not sure yet it will be so easy,especially speaking about highly developed industrial countries.
What people can do in this situation is to force the governments of different countries to enforce new laws to make our planet cleaner.I mean even if people's factor is important,I don't think that industrial business ownes will listen to people out in the street demanding cleaner environment.After all,their aim is to make profit and if they cannot do that,their business fails.They will never protect the environment voluntary,that is why laws protecting our planet should be enforced.That is not an easy thing to do either,as most politicians are also business owners,so it is just not in their financial interests to think about it.But here I believe the eniromentalists can do something by simply demanding it,inspiring more and more people to go out in the streets to claim their rights to live and to breath the fresh air and to save our planet for future generations.

meteliza

Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: 10 Фев 2007 21:18    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Galochka
you are right - it's extremelly difficult to make things changed in the highly industrialized societies - politicians are not interested, and business lobby is very strong.
In Europe, people are getting conscious of the problem. This year there'll be the presidential election in France and the ecology is one of its subjects. Unfortunately, none of the candidates has a clear ecologic program.
But I however think that there are some things to be made by each person and that could help the situation Smile
Galochka
Модератор
Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: 11 Фев 2007 06:21    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

meteliza
Yes,I know that Europeans are very concerned about environmental problems.I cannot say the same about Americans,even though everybody is speaking here about the effects of the global warming,I don't think too many people think about this issue. Rolling Eyes

Кикимора
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: 12 Фев 2007 03:17    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Galochka писал(а):
meteliza
Yes,I know that Europeans are very concerned about environmental problems.I cannot say the same about Americans,even though everybody is speaking here about the effects of the global warming,I don't think too many people think about this issue. Rolling Eyes

I do not know how Europeans are concern about environmental problems, but I know very well how Americans are concern about their profits. If they suppose to choose from profits and environment problems, they definitely choose money. To make manufacturing business environmentally friendly is very expensive.
For Americans money are first and after that nothing is important, even Great Flood….
Galochka
Модератор
Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: 12 Фев 2007 06:01    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Кикимора
I would say money is the priority number one almost everywhere... Shocked

meteliza

Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: 12 Фев 2007 15:35    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Galochka писал(а):
meteliza

I've seen some TV programs lately about environemental politics held by Arnold Schwarzenegger in California. In particular, he favors less gaz emmissions by cars and solar energy utilization.
Is he popular as a politician in America?
Galochka
Модератор
Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: 14 Фев 2007 01:00    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well,I suppose he is! But still California is like an independent country,they have their own laws and peculiarities.Schwarzeneger has proposed a lot of initiatives,but so far they are just initiatives,after all California has a lot of financial problems which require money too.So I wonder how far he will go to make his ideas true.Maybe all this stuff are only initiatives which go nowhere,but attract people's attention. Smile
meteliza

Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: 14 Фев 2007 13:50    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Galochka
The same thing here in Europe - there are always good intentions but few realizations Smile
Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.   вывод темы на печать    Форумы на HobbyPortal.ru -> Языковые форумы -> Английский Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4  След.
Страница 1 из 4

Перейти: