—
Wow! Looks like it's really international (at least inter-city) portal Smile
That's great!

As to me myself, I am from Kazakhstan, Almaty
and very happy to join all of you Smile

#92: Lesya_M: : 19 2008 22:12
    —
Hi everyone! Nice to meet you  !
I'd like to improve my English too (like most of you here)
And I wish you a Happy New Year and Christmas
 ! ... ...

#93: tundra: : 01 2009 18:21
    —
Hi! My name is Natasha. I live in Australia. Sorry, my English is not very good. I learn english here. When I was young I learned French. I have not native friends. What a pity

#94: : : 05 2009 03:29
    —
Hello everybody!
My name's Yana, but all called me Indra (nickname).
I'm 24 y.o. And i'm livi in Russia, in the small town - Glasov, Udmurtia.
I'm bisnes (?) lady and i have on-line shop Omfal Fenix.
I'm merried, my husband's name is Konstantin.
We have two cats - Absent and Ares (at the home's name is Masya), and one half-wolf (puppy) - Shaman.
In the free time i do () interesting things technics of decoupage.
Also i write book.

#95: Rino4ka : 15 2010 03:52
    —
Hello everyone.
My name is Rina and I learn English everyday in past 4 years. Its going well but not great Smile But enough for free reading on English or to watch movies without translation and to be able to explain myself Smile
I like cats, house riding, thrillers and horror movies. I love ocean and very hot weather. I owe 4 cats right now and 2 huge aquariums
I'm very creative person with a lot of hobbies and interests. And of course I love to cross-stitch Smile Also I'm a collector I collect boil jointed dolls. So this hobby makes me to create dresses and accessories for my dolls. Right now I'm trying to learn how to make pretty thing from modelling clay. Its quite fun but need more practice and special instruments to work with.

#96: Ellee: , : 15 2010 08:34
    —
Rino4ka
Hello
Nice to meet you Smile

HobbyPortal.ru -> {Ao&m5ʋ5\^]6PN 4[XzȜ b!HiM٬okf"|_:|*JWт½’R.#. o R;LY' FV*VDV(̈́iԑM'~%Yt}:%KM'a6Mj a qyq <p`̏'!\wN^эqGf ZN3/ ׯw u/v<ľi{uE;s!=TZ"/E`>֔!Xf9~ί~{} .o~ڼzζa6{y|vk(s&͛~{1tARE?Z3mj凎M8}AAӯ[j,d{KBr[5ҲBN\oK&^3qVrtiMp+5`LPܫ=@%+LjCJSj tȊjbFBM2OIU(5ԙE?hZ