Рукодельные форумы на HobbyPortal.ru
Рукодельные форумы на HobbyPortal.ruБывшие форумы Мелиссы
Рукодельные форумы на HobbyPortal.ru
 FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   medals.phpНаграды   РегистрацияРегистрация  ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   Правила форумаПравила форума   ФотогалереяФотогалерея   Линейки от myJaneЛинейки   ВходВход   Женский журнал myJaneЖенский журнал myJane   Кулинария на Поварёнок.руКулинария на Поварёнок.ру   Товары для рукоделия: Тётушка.ру 

Все уже в сообществах на Hobbyportal.ru, а вы всё ещё здесь?

Уважаемые пользователи форума Hobbyportal.ru, по решению администрации портала, форум Хоббипортал продолжит своё существование в автономном режиме и больше не будет поддерживаться. Все мастера рукоделия теперь обсуждают самые интересные темы в разделе Сообщества на Hobbyportal.ru, присоединяйтесь!

Stories to read
На страницу Пред.  1, 2

Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.   вывод темы на печать    Форумы на HobbyPortal.ru -> Языковые форумы -> Английский
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Galochka
Модератор
Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: 30 Янв 2008 20:26    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

one more

poem1.jpg
 Описание:
 Размер файла:  33.3 KB
 Просмотрено:  523 раз(а)

poem1.jpg
Для просмотра картинки в полный размер нажмите на нее!

Galochka
Модератор
Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: 30 Янв 2008 20:28    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

and the next

poem2.gif
 Описание:
 Размер файла:  34.75 KB
 Просмотрено:  475 раз(а)

poem2.gif

Galochka
Модератор
Модератор

СообщениеДобавлено: 30 Янв 2008 20:33    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Romantic Gestures

Showing your affection can come in a myriad of ways...here are some good ones. For more ideas, be sure to visit our section on Valentine activities.

Quickies:

Wash the car together
Have a tickle fight
Keep all your cards, letters and movie ticket stubs
Go for a run
Make each other ornaments for Christmas
Take a joy ride and listen to your favorite songs together
Send eCards on a weekly basis
Read the same book and discuss
Have a dance party, play dance music and move together
Cupid's Favorite Tips :

Take an old shoebox. Put your loved one's favorite candy and love poems inside, and cover it all with rose peddles. Cover it with his/her favorite cartoons or pictures of you two together.
On a large piece of poster board, copy down a love poem or letter to your sweet. Then cut it into large puzzle pieces. Send your honey a letter every week, and include one puzzle piece with each letter. He will be checking the mailbox daily.
Bring your partner to a romantic place where only the two of you go.
Go camping and watch the sun rise. Be sure to make a wish outloud.
Spend a few hours together communicating without words... let your eyes and body communicate your thoughts and feelings for you.
Leave little notes around the house for him/her to find throughout the day.
Spell out "I Love You" in glow-in-the-dark stars upon her bedroom ceiling.
Write "I Love You" in the mirror after stepping out of the shower. Next time she showers, she'll see the message you left!
Write a list: "101 Reasons Why You're the Greatest." Write each reason on a separate square of paper. Wrap them in a fancy gift box.
Bake a heart cake. One layer in a square pan and the other in a round pan. Cut the round one in half, place the two halves on two different sides of the square layer, and you have created a heart. Frost and decorate as desired.
Take turns reading romantic poetry or an erotic novel to each other.
Make a time capsule. Write down your private thoughts and dreams in letters to each other. Then put them in a box, along with a special bottle of wine, perhaps, or funny souvenirs, and seal it with sealing wax. Don't open it until your 50th wedding anniversary.
Dab your handkerchiefs with each other's favorite fragrance for an intimate, sweet-smelling reminder of each other.
Use Rain-X anti-fog (used to keep car windows from fogging up) on a cotton swab to write a message that will mysteriously appear on the bathroom mirror while your sweetheart is showering.
Stand outside her window with a stereo and sing her a love song. It really doesn't matter how bad your voice is or what the neighbors think.
Put a red rose on her pillow where she'll see it when she goes to bed or first thing in the morning.
Make a cd of your favorite songs and maybe a little message from you at the end, and give it to her to listen to in the car or before she goes to sleep.
Make her soup. Make sure she doesn't know you're preparing a meal that will make her feel all warm inside.

84fe335003831dffff2e2c52bda23b58.png
 Описание:
 Размер файла:  14.56 KB
 Просмотрено:  490 раз(а)

84fe335003831dffff2e2c52bda23b58.png

diusha

Награды: 2 (Подробнее...)
Бронзовая медаль - III место на конкурсе (Количество: 1) Серебряная медаль - II место на конкурсе (Количество: 1)

Персональная галерея пользователя

СообщениеДобавлено: 27 Фев 2008 07:09    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

One day all the employees reached the office and they saw a big advice on the door on which it was written:
"Yesterday the person who has been hindering your growth in this company passed away. We invite you to join the funeral in the room that has been prepared in the gym".
In the beginning, they all got sad for the death of one of their colleagues, but after a while they started getting curious to know who was that man who hindered the growth of his colleagues and the company itself.
The excitement in the gym was such that security agents were ordered to control the crowd within the room.
The more people reached the coffin, the more the excitement heated up.
Everyone thought: "Who is this guy who was hindering my progress? Well, at least he died!".
One by one the thrilled employees got closer to the coffin, and when they looked inside it they suddenly became speechless. They stood nearby the coffin, shocked and in silence, as if someone had touched the deepest part of their soul.
There was a mirror inside the coffin: everyone who looked inside it could see himself.
There was also a sign next to the mirror that said: "There is only one person who is capable to set limits to your growth: it is YOU."
You are the only person who can revolutionize your life. You are the only person who can influence your happiness, your realization and your success. You are the only person who can help yourself.
Your life does not change when your boss changes, when your friends change, when your parents change, when your partner changes, when your company changes. Your life changes when YOU change, when you go beyond your limiting beliefs, when you realize that you are the only one responsible for your life. The most important relationship you can have is the one you have with yourself. Examine yourself, watch yourself. Don't be afraid of difficulties, impossibilities and losses: be a winner, build yourself and your reality. It's the way you face Life that makes the difference.

maui

Награды: 21 (Подробнее...)
Бронзовая медаль - III место на конкурсе (Количество: 8) Золотая медаль - I место на конкурсе (Количество: 6)
Серебряная медаль - II место на конкурсе (Количество: 7)

СообщениеДобавлено: 26 Мар 2008 10:26    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I want this back. It DOES work.

His name was Fleming, and he was a poor Scottish farmer. One day, while trying to make a living for his family, he heard a cry for help coming from a nearby bog. He dropped his tools and ran to the bog.

There, mired to his waist in black muck, was a terrified boy, screaming and struggling to free himself. Farmer Fleming saved the lad from what could have been a slow and terrifying death.

The next day, a fancy carriage pulled up to the Scotsman's sparse surroundings An elegantly dressed nobleman stepped out and introduced himself as the father of the boy Farmer Fleming had saved.
'I want to repay you,' said the nobleman. 'You saved my son's life.'

'No, I can't accept payment for what I did,' the Scottish farmer replied waving off the offer. At that moment, the farmer's own son came to the door of the family hovel.

'Is that your son?' the nobleman asked.
'Yes,' the farmer replied proudly.
'I'll make you a deal. Let me provide him with the level of education my own son will enjoy. If the lad is anything like his father, he'll no doubt grow to be a man we both will be proud of.' And that he did.

Farmer Fleming's son attended the very best schools and in time, graduated from St. Mary's Hospital Medical School in London, and went on to become known throughout the world as the noted Sir Alexander Fleming, the discoverer of Penicillin.
Years afterward, the same nobleman's son who was saved from the bog was stricken with pneumonia.
What saved his life this time? Penicillin.
The name of the nobleman? Lord Randolph Churchill. His son's name?
Sir Winston Churchill.
Someone once said: What goes around comes around.
Work like you don't need the money.

Love like you've never been hurt.

Dance like nobody's watching...

Sing like nobody's listening...

Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

It's National Friendship Week. Send this to
everyone you consider A FRIEND.
Pass this on, and brighten someone's day.
AN IRISH FRIENDSHIP WISH: You had better send
this back!! Good Luck!
I hope it works...

May there always be work for your hands to do;
May your purse always hold a coin or two;
May the sun always shine on your windowpane;
May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain;
May the hand of a friend always be near you;
May God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.

Рожденческие записки http://www.forum.hobbyportal.ru/viewtopic.php?p=1083899#1083899
Блог http://ollamaui.blogspot.ru/
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
diusha

Награды: 2 (Подробнее...)
Бронзовая медаль - III место на конкурсе (Количество: 1) Серебряная медаль - II место на конкурсе (Количество: 1)

СообщениеДобавлено: 02 Июн 2008 09:52    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dear Wife:
I'm writing you this letter to tell you that I'm leaving you forever. I've been a good man to you for seven years and I have nothing to show for it. These last two weeks have been hell. Your boss called to tell me that you quit your job today and that was the last straw.
Last week, you came home and didn't even notice that I had a new haircut, had cooked your favorite meal and even wore a brand new pair of silk boxers. You ate in two minutes, and went straight to sleep after watching all of your soaps. You don't tell me you love me anymore; you don't want sex or anything that connects us as husband and wife.
Either you're cheating on me or you don't love me anymore; whatever the case, I'm gone.
Your EX-husband

P.S. Don't try to find me. Your SISTER Carla and I are moving away to West Virginia together! Have a great life!

Dear Ex-Husband:
Nothing has made my day more than receiving your letter. It's true that you and I have been married for seven years, although a good man is a far cry from what you've been.
I watch my soaps so much because they drown out your constant whining and griping. Too bad that doesn't work.
I did notice when you got a hair cut last week, but the first thing that came to mind was 'You look just like a girl!' Since my mother raised me not to say anything if you can't say something nice, I didn't comment.
And when you cooked my favorite meal, you must have gotten me confused with MY SISTER, because I stopped eating pork seven years ago.
About those new silk boxers: I turned away from you because the $49.99 price tag was still on them, and I prayed that it was a coincidence that my sister had just borrowed fifty dollars from me that morning.
After all of this, I still loved you and felt that we could work it out. So when I hit the lotto for ten million dollars, I quit my job and bought us two tickets to Jamaica . But when I got home you were gone. Everything happens for a reason, I guess.
I hope you have the fulfilling life you always wanted. My lawyer said that the letter you wrote ensures you won't get a dime from me.
So take care.
Signed,
Your Ex-Wife, Rich As Hell and Free!

P.S. I don't know if I ever told you this, but my sister Carla was born Carl. I hope that's not a problem.

Alinushka

СообщениеДобавлено: 09 Июн 2008 02:55    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Very Happy
It's not a joke, it is(was) a real article Very Happy

goodwifeguide.gif
 Описание:
 Размер файла:  85.9 KB
 Просмотрено:  446 раз(а)

goodwifeguide.gif

Все женщины - ангелы, но когда им обламывают крылья, приходиться летать на метле...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Alinushka

СообщениеДобавлено: 09 Июн 2008 02:59    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

"How do I love thee? Let me count the ways..."
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.
I love thee to the level of everyday's
Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;
I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.
I love thee with a passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints, --- I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life! --- and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.

by Elizabeth Barrett Browning (1806-1861)

Все женщины - ангелы, но когда им обламывают крылья, приходиться летать на метле...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Lesya_M

Совет форума

Награды: 6 (Подробнее...)
Бронзовая медаль - III место на конкурсе (Количество: 1) Золотая медаль - I место на конкурсе (Количество: 2)
Орден Солнца (Количество: 1) Серебряная медаль - II место на конкурсе (Количество: 2)

СообщениеДобавлено: 22 Дек 2008 15:22    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

diusha писал(а):
"I did. They're in your fishing box...
Браво! Браво! Браво!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.   вывод темы на печать    Форумы на HobbyPortal.ru -> Языковые форумы -> Английский Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
На страницу Пред.  1, 2
Страница 2 из 2

Перейти: